Monday, August 11, 2014

Go Team Grande!

Oops. I've forgotten to blog. It's no surprise as that seems to happen to every blog I start. However, last night's episode was too brilliant not to comment on!

This season is interesting in the fact that there are a core group of people playing all sides. We've got Cody and Derrik (who at least seem loyal to one another) making alliances left, right and center. We've got Zach who I think is aligned with the men in the house but who can really be sure where his head is at.

Caleb does seem loyal to his boys now that Amber is gone. (His obsession with her is still annoying as all get out) Christine is probably the most two-faced person in the game and she drives me up the wall and back down. I hope someone ends her game. Soon.

Donnie doesn't seem to have any alliances. Period. He's supposed to be Team America I think but that seems weak and wishy washy. Victoria is hanging on by a thread and while she has attempted to compete in a few challenges, I don't think she's actually started playing the game yet.

Nicole was loyal. She got burned. Now we're left with Frankie who has become public enemy #1 and I can't figure out why! He isn't doing anything that everyone else isn't doing but suddenly he's the scum of the earth?What? Why? What'd I miss?!

 This show pulled at my heart strings a little last night. When Julie announced the prize for the winners of the BOB, I thought Caleb looked incredibly torn. I thought he may actually not throw the competition. But when Frankie approached him and he flat out stood by his convictions I thought two things.

1. Well, at least he is a man of his word.
2. I HATE it when people throw competitions! You compete to win. Every time.

I felt bad for Frankie. He was suddenly so alone. Then he won and I admit, I air pumped! I was thrilled! I still like Frankie. I think he needs to make some big moves instead of riding the fence so much but I don't think he's done anything in this game that 1,000 other people haven't and wouldn't do. This house is mental in the way they approach things. I suppose reality really must be blurred in there when you're only seeing bits and pieces of the puzzle.

I hope Zach wins POV. Nicole puts Christine up and Christine goes home. If for some stupid rule, Christine can't go up then I hope Nicole has the good sense to send home one of the boys. Not that I'd like to see Derrik or Cody go home but someone needs to make a smart move in this house and upset the power a bit.

Oh! One more comment on Frankie. He stated he is going to use his big secret to help him in the game. Someone tell me how in the hell telling people you have a famous sister is going to HELP? Explain the logic because I am surely missing the boat on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment