Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tonight is Eviction Night, as well as the night in which a jury member gets to return to the show. Normally, this kind of a twist doesn't settle well with me because in my eyes, you should only get one chance to play the game (per season. I happen to love All-Stars) but this time? I am kind of looking forward to the twist.

I already made my love for Derrick known here, over a month ago. And I quote; "he obviously has all the skills required to not only play this game - but win it." Derrick has single handidly controlled nearly every aspect of this game and seemingly has next to no 'blood on his hands'.

Side Note: Why is that term becoming so popular this season. Between that and "back dooring" someone is using the phrase in every damn diary session. Time for some new slang BB!

Back to Derrick! He's smooth and collected and always thinking two steps ahead of the game. He hasn't really been that deceitful and has just played a well thought out game from every angle. Oh and um. He's cute! I don't know what the hell Zingbot was on about last night. Poor guy!

With that said. DONNY FOR PRESIDENT! While he hasn't actually played much in the way of strategy this season, he clearly is a student of this game. He pays attention and he understands things that most of the others completely miss.

I never thought I would utter these words, but I hope Zach survives tonight either by getting Cody out or getting back into the house. If he or Donny could win HOH - it would absolutely blow up this house and make for some really good tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment