Tuesday, September 2, 2014

B-O-R-I-N-G

Big Brother is the new boring. The same predictable shit happens week after week. I'll give credit to Derrik for running the show about as smoothly as it can be - but I can't pretend it isn't snooze-worthy.

Only trouble is, Derrik might be doing his job a little too well. If he doesn't start letting people KNOW he is the master mind, then he may not get credit at the finale. People won't know the truth until after the watch the show and by then it may be too little, too late.

I used to adore Frankie. I went into this season wanting to dislike him but I didn't at first. I found him endearing. Now? I find him annoying. I am ready to see him go. I am not sure what exactly made the switch but I think it had something to do with him assuming he was loved by everyone in America for no damn reason at all, other than he has a supposedly famous sister. I can't confirm it's true because I've never heard of either one of them.

Nicole will most likely get sent packing this week, though it would be brilliant to see her change the fate of the game and win VETO. I guess we'll find out tonight. Or maybe I will go read a spoiler -  just for kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment