Monday, August 4, 2014

I Just Like Pretty People



I like Howard just because he was good looking. At the end of the day this is a game, I just like pretty people!  I like to go late night cow tipping, skinny dipping, streaking, prank calling, and playing in Wal-Mart. I am most proud of going an entire year without sex or out on a date.

 Do I sound like a totally vain, immature idiot? I think so too. My name is Amber Borztra.  

I already thought this woman was annoying, but after reading her Cast Interview , it only solidified my perception. Adios Amber. I, for one, won't miss you. 

Donny and Nicole have taken reign this week and are both resting easy in the HOH Room. Well they were, until Caleb and Victoria took the BOB competition by storm! (apparently, my DVR didn't catch the whole episode so I missed the last ten minutes). Donny has been de-throned and Nicole sits all by her lonesome with her nominees of Zach and Whocasta sittin' pretty on the block.  Nicole wants to back-door Frankie. I don't want this to happen. I actually enjoy Frankie.

While I would like to see Zach and his loud mouth go home, I am hoping whomever wins the veto doesn't use it and they send Whocasta packing. If I hear one more Praise Jesus, God is Good and Hallelujah I just might vomit in my mouth. I have nothing against religion but this woman is seriously in over-kill mode. She has yet to remind me who she is and why the hell she is even in the house to begin with.

Apparently I wasn't finished talking about Zach and Frankie. Zankie? Frach? It's amazing how we can be watching a Showmance unfold between these two when Zach isn't even gay! Right Zach? You're as straight as an arrow. You're not a homo at all! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Dude, just get the fuck out of the closet already. Maybe you won't behave like such an idiot if you let the world know that you're really as gay as the day is long. There's no shame Zachie boy. We'll still love tolerate you. You're good TV!

I haven't talked much about Nicole's game because I am still trying to form an opinion. She's cute. Quirky. Seems to be finding a good line between staying under the radar, yet still being competitive. However, her accent/voice drives me up the wall! Just when I think it is growing on me, it strikes me the wrong way and sounds like nails on a chalkboard. What the hell. Does everyone in Michigan sound like that?!

 Oh. Donny's HOH letter. Adorable! And he REALLY needs to shave his beard.

The End.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment