Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bomb Squad Has Been Detonated

Now that Devin has gone, the Bomb Squad has cut Amber and Caleb loose and renamed themselves The Detonators. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? Is the sarcasm melting from my screen? These people are damn fools and I am disappointed in Derrik for going along with it. The rest of the house still considers the core of the bomb squad in tact, so they should be focusing their efforts on creating a NEW alliance.

I'd like to take a moment to discuss Team America's latest mission.

Mission: To get a 'physical threat' on the block.
Result: Amber is placed on the block.

Amber? Really? REALLY? Yeah, she may be a strong female competitor but I hardly believe for one moment that the good ole' USA meant to put anyone other than a strong male force on the block and shame on your Big Brother for allowing them to get the prize money for it. In my humble opinion, they took the easy way out and have failed this mission!

Frankie has once again been dethroned and Cody's nominees of Brittany and Victoria remain on The Block. Yawn. Snooze. Who cares. I am just so disheartened by the nominations that I don't even care what happens this week.

I was reading an article last name called 61 Signs You're Obsessed With Big Brother. There was only
a handful that actually made me chuckle but #60 and #61 cracked me up. Why? Because it's true!

60. You firmly believe you could play a better, smarter, or more strategic game than the current crop of houseguests. 

 The game IS much easier from the comfort of our living room but the follow up to this was Spot-On!

61. But then you realize personally competing on Big Brother would involve you consistently wearing a speedo/bikini on national television and think, “Nah, I’m good.”

Honest to effin' God, I literally laughed out loud because the number of times I tried to envision myself in that house, was always cut short by thinking about having to wear those never ending spandex outfits! Truestory.com

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it a bit sexist to think that strong female competitors aren't a physical threat?
    Many women are quite capable of matching or besting men.

    However I agree that it all seems a bit predictable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm a sexist bitch. lol They can be a physical threat but I don't think that's what America had in mind.

      Delete
    2. I only meant that the idea seemed sexist....not you.

      Delete