Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Veto Say What?

Tonight is the big night when the house guests go head to head in an effort to win the Power of Veto! I wasn't going to write until Friday but I thought I would make a 'Prediction Post' if you will and see if my Spidey Senses are in tune with the game.

So Nicole has disappeared somewhere and it's a big mystery. It would be cool if BBUSA pulled a BBCanada and had a secret room somewhere but I don't think they're clever enough for that. So I am sure Nicole will turn up somewhere having to do some ridiculous penalty task.

Where we were? Oh yeah. Predictions. So those left on the nomination block are Caleb and Jocasta. (Seriously, who is this woman?) If my memory serves me correctly (and it rarely does) we don't know who is actually in the Veto Competition yet but the hope is that whomever wins, takes someone off the block and Devin gets back-door'd.

The only flaw in this plan is if Devin gets selected to fight for Veto. Let's face it, the guy is athletic but what's even more important is he has fire in his heart when it comes to winning. If he is selected to participate, the plan could very well back-fire and Whocasta could go home. Or, if people get ballsy - Caleb. But I don't think that's going to happen.

I think this plan will work as intended and some big bad hero will win Veto, remove ... probably Whocasta, Devin goes up and Devin goes home. Granted if Devin and Caleb are on the block together and Devin plays a low key game he might be able to convince people to send pretty boy Caleb home. Hard tellin' though. Devin has a friendship with Caleb and after the emotional roller coaster he's (Devin) been on, I'm not sure he'd risk 'jeopardizing his character' again in an effort to send his home-boy packing. (leave your conscious at home people, this is Big Brother!)

With all considered  - I think the mission will go as planned, Devin will be back-door'd and my hero Derrik will have successfully maneuvered a huge move in this game without getting a speck of blood on his hands. Well done my man, well done. Okay okay, I'll save the congrats until Thursday night! ;)

Donny Thompson
It's time for a shout-out to my one Blog Reader out there, represent the 709 Paul! He asked my thoughts on Donny, so I will give them because I aim to please! Donny is someone that everyone is going to love until they find a reason not to. People will look for fault and it will namely be in his game play, not his personality. He is honest, down to earth, compassionate and he's simple - it's hard to fault the guy for being who he is. However, I think he is also a competitor. He may not be burly like some of the pretty boy jocks on the show but he's physical enough to hold his own and has more common sense than the whole house combined.

Donny is a backwoods kind of guy and I think he will go a long way in this house. Does he have the potential to win? Yeah. (Don't think he will but he could) Unless there comes a time where he has to put a knife in someone's back. I think he'd turn it on himself before playing dirty and it could cost him the game. With that said, while it's endearing - I wish he'd shave the damn beard! He'd probably be half good looking without the small rodent growing on his chin.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been reading along! :) Maybe he'll make it to the point in the game where they always do that betting Veto where they make them say how much they'd be willing to do to stay in the game and they'll ask if he'd shave his beard to stay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Donny is a pretty cool cat.
    I totally agree with your Character Assessment.
    However, I think he will surprise you when the chips are down.
    The nicest guy in the world will still shoot the bear when it chases him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha he might have it in him but I dunno....

      Delete