Saturday, July 26, 2014

Missing Something Cody?

Here Cody, I got you some balls. I thought you might need them. Before I get into talking about how much of a p*ssy Cody is, let me ask you this. What kind of a 23 year old still calls his parents Mommy and Daddy? Don't believe me? Check out his HOH Blog.

You've got to love Big Brother editing because they almost make you believe that those playing the game have intelligence and are capable of making big and necessary moves! Then it hits you like a brick! "Psych! Just Kidding. They're all idiots" Thanks Big Brother.

My love affair Derrik as noted here is coming to an end. I've never been the sort of fan who supports getting the floaters out and making moves that the 'house' wants. I still think he's smart but I really wish Derrik would stop being a sissy and go after some of the big move makers. If he's not careful, he could be the first 'big guy' they go after.

With that said, it was a bit of a hero move when he gave up HOH so Frankie could see a photo from his deceased Grand Father. You know he would've beat Frankie out of that competition for sure, so I've got to give credit where credit is due. Granted, I am sure he did it because he didn't WANT HoH and wanted to continued to avoid the proverbial "Blood on my hands" thing that everyone in the house seems to be so terrified of.

I am actually hoping Zach becomes HOH because, at this point, I think he's the only one ballsy enough to make a big move. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment