Saturday, July 19, 2014

Buh-Bye Devin

Surprisingly I was not as excited to see Devin go as I originally thought I would be. There was a good case for getting rid of Caleb and quite frankly his obsession with Amber is getting ridiculous and is well past the point of good T.V.

If you want some insight as to Why They Should Have Voted Our Caleb <== Click Dan's Blog There. I'll take this opportunity to verbalize why I actually disagree with Dan (Whom I love dearly and consider one of the best BB players of all time)

Making big moves is important but with those moves comes waves and you better be prepared to respond accordingly. Not everyone is Dan. Not everyone can successfully hold their own funeral. Derrik is a great player but I am not convinced yet that he is cunning enough to pull Dan-Style trickery should "the entire house" decide they didn't like his big move.

Derrik is a solid player, with solid relationships. Thus far he's been honest, hard working and smart. He doesn't need to make any unnecessary big moves yet. Keeping Devin in the house would've been too risky because Devin is just so damn unpredictable. He is a strong player who has allowed his emotions to lead him astray. He could've easily won HOH next week and the scariest thing about it would've been that no one would've had a sweet clue what to expect. That is NOT someone you want in the house.

Caleb, on the other hand, is so unfocused right now that he isn't much of a threat. It's actually kind of embarrassing because it's fairly easy to predict what his next move will be, just as Derrik has already proven by coyly getting Caleb to nominate himself to protect 'his queen' (Major Eye Roll)

I am not sure which duo will win the HOH (or has won because I don't do spoilers) but it should be interesting to see which way the house leans now. Get rid of floaters or go for the threats? I'm ready to see Whocasta go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment